Friday, January 19, 2007

The Hoglet has landed

... and Dad wins £5 from Mom!! Lily Beatrice Hodgson arrived by (eventual) C-Section at around 01h30 on 19th January, weighing in at 4,5kg or pretty much 10 pounds. My two special ladies are both still in hospital so your prayers are appreciated - I hope to retrieve them next week and bring them home to our little cottage in Norwich. She's a dark Latin beauty like her mother, but with the bulk and muscle of a true Hodgson already. I hope to provide more photos soon but frankly I'm so knackered I can't keep my eyes open... and I can only guess how Marcela feels after the string of mishaps and problem all through the pregnancy. Anyway, dear readers, say hello to a very determined young lady who is already showing a distinct personality. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shane! Congratulations! How amazing-I'm so happy for you, you must be ecstatic! Let the fathering begin:-) I hope that looking after Lily is as fun and exciting as you hoped it would be-I'm sure it will be;-)On a more somber note though, I'm sorry to read that your dad passed away recently. It must have been quite a shock.
good luck for the next adventurous weeks ahead!
Cheers
Helen (in johannesburg STILL!)

8:02 am  
Blogger Robb WJ Ellis said...

Congratulations to you both!

Best news I've heard for a while!

take care.

'debvhu

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home